Introduction

Hello, my name is Ivan Edwards; I am currently a sophomore in college, pursuing a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. I want to become an engineer because I like math and because I like to solve problems. I like to go hiking, berry picking, and fishing. Throughout the past, I have done tennis, wrestling, and riflery. I have two younger sisters and a younger brother.

The following is a painting that looks pretty cool:



I am not an artist, but I do like looking at cool works of art. I personally like art that has to do with the calm, peaceful outdoors. I do not own any art, but my dad has a cool picture of the aurora borealis.

The following is a video of some music, made with marbles:
Video of marble machine.

Comments

  1. Wow! That's amazing. I really love the picture you attatched. Personally, I love to sketch, paint, and a couple other types of art. I also love looking at art. Seeing the way a person can create something so astounding from a blank page and their imagination is amazing. The marble machine used to make music was also really cool! I love how you included differnent forms of art. The marble machine is a mechanical masterpiece and the music is very intruiging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that Wintergatan video in a hot minute. If you like works like that, try Walk The Earth's channel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Ivan! I love the painting you included in your blog post. My grandpa paints mountains, and I love mountain paintings. There are so many charming elements in this piece. The water, the sky, and the tree line are all satisfying eye candy. The blending of the landscape areas juxtaposed with the cut of the mountains against the horizon is so complimentary. The video you attached was also very engaging. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ivan! I love the painting that you posted on your blog. I also really love artwork involving nature, especially in Alaska! It really is calm and peaceful like you described it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ivan! Great painting choice, and I couldn't agree more with loving art that portrays the tranquility of nature. Also, love Wintergatan, everything he has done inspires me so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Early Modern Era

Classical Art